Wednesday, April 18, 2007

...

I don't know about anyone else out there in internet land but I have come to the realization that I'm either depressed or in need of at least one good night's rest.
The weather isn't helping either. Almost on time the clouds rolled in and in the typical Alberta fashion, did stupid weather. If you say this next sentance aloud that is what it did. "Wow it's not bad, hey a few raindrops, oh a monsoon, and yet it stopped. A few drops? Stupid weather, now it's more than the wipers can handle. Not a drop now. I hate Alberta. A few drops. Now it's completly dry, not a drop." Funny. But I missed a good sunset yesterday. I never have my camera on me when there is actually something interesting to take a picture of. But it was neat, the clouds were pink and looked as if someone painted them onto a dark blue canvus, the ones closest to a setting sun were bright yellow and various shades of orange. Of course I was five minutes from home, but in those five minutes it went from the natural splender of color to a dull flat darkness of dusk. It's sometimes so frustrating.

No comments: