Monday, May 08, 2006

Yet another Monday...

Good Monday everyone out there in cyberland...
Everyone says that Mondays are always a bad day, they must always have to work monday to friday or something like that...Garfield always has a bad day on monday, but for me it's not a bad day. I have my weekends on wednesday and thursday right now so mondays are almost like thursdays for most people. When I was working at CT I loved Tuesdays. Usually that was the end of my work week and the fact that tuesday used to have all the specials, cheap seats at the theatures, extra stamps at subway (cheap bastards wouldn't validate my old stamps, shows how much I eat at those resturants anymore), All you can eat at Joey's only...Ahhh the good old tuesday. The young girl that I work with sees it another way, that tuesdays are one of the worst days of the week...That it signifys that there is another five days til she is free from work and school.

Anyways there is 8 days til Eric goes back to Ontario, unfortunatly it wouldn't be forever *sigh* he'll be back like cramps.
On the positive note Otafest is in 13 days (all days include today) The trip down there will start on Friday so we can look around Calgary for a day (Saturday) and hopefully catch a free meal with his aunt when we are down there. I want to show her some of my drawings and hopefully get some time to see what exactly she wants me to do for her. Hehehehe I can't wait. The only downer of the whole thing is that we have to take on the whole cost of the hotel, cause we couldn't find anyone who wanted to come down to Calgary...Sucky...But I think I can be cool with that.

Anyways for those out there in cyber-land I'm in a pickle, which two characters should Bennett and I go as? For those who weren't in our group I have costumes that would fit Bennett or Myself include: InuYasha, Sesshomaru, Miroku, Songo, Kagome (Ben might fit into it ^-^), Kagura, Shippo, and Kikyo. You can e-mail me or leave a note at the end of the message...If you email me though pls put vote somewhere in the message, or I'll delete it...Sorry but that's what I do...Also ideas for the skit would be helpful as well...^-^ I'll put my e-mail out for only a few days...Special for this...

Watch out world come next Animethon! If I can lose a few pant sizes, and some belly flub, we are going as Lina Inverse and Naga off of Slayers. I'm not sure who to be more embarrassed, me dressed in a bikini and cape, or Bennett, dressed as Lina...Almost puts the female Sailor scouts of last years Animethon to almost shame...But I was impressed with those guys...They wore everything and shaved their legs! ^-^ I'm disappointed that I couldn't watch their skit.

Anyways should get back to work...Have a nice Monday...

No comments: