Friday, March 10, 2006

To start off with...

Good day/evening/noon/whatever
So this is where one can place a thought....hmmm such an empty place and to be...
A nice, safe box, where the thoughts of others could be placed upon to mess the rest of the world up...
Could be distructive.
Could be inventive.
Could be interperitive.
Will be a place where one could find that I am a horrible speller.
At least there is spellchecker.
If I want to use it...
But that would require effort

Anyways I thought it be time that I have this screwed up world take a look inside my head and if they so felt like it to go out there and express what they think. No garantees that I shall take the advice but it's nice to know that there are people that go around reading the thoughts of others who place the effort to read what others have to write. That is nice.

I always like comments they make me feel important.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY JEN!! You have a blog!! *is so excited* YAY!!

Have you posted any new art lately?? I haven't done a lot, but hey, it's some... on my DeviantArt, if you ever want to check it out...

plungergirl.deviantart.com

Do you have a DeviantArt account?? If you don't you should get one... I like it a lot more than Fanart Central... I even went there the other day to see if you had anything new... Anyway...

I just threw up in my mouth a little... I'm not feeling too good...

Kelly said...

Howdy neighbour! Just surfin' by and saw you're local.