Monday, September 13, 2010

Decepticon Died!

For those who do not know who or what Decepticon is, it is my tower computer. So I have it in the shop and they tell me that the motherboard is fried only at the point that the harddrives connect. So right now I have no home computer that will attach to the internets. I just bought a little netbook, but it doesn't have a dial-up modem in it, so doing anything that requires an internet connection is fail. Now it's a prayer that they can find another compact motherboard or if they can stuff my harddrives into another computer asap.
Meanwhile I got myself a little laptop. hehehe
It's bright blue and I have matching mouse. All I need to do now is get a case for it so that I can carry it around for a short time before I put scratches on it. It wouldn't change much of my onlineness because I can get online during school hours.

No comments: