Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I like dressing up, yes I do!

I'm giving you the right to not go through the hundred and forty some posts and uploading some pics of me up onto the internet. *Gasp in horror and die* I know, I said that I would never do such a thing but since I stole a pikky from other peoples, I figure that the internet already has my picture on it so what's the harm in putting a few more on it?
Lets see there is Animethon 2005...Guess who I am *hehehe* Gosh I hates that picture...


And then getting ready for Bellerose Anime Festival and being there at the school...

I'm a moogle if no one can figure that out ~Sighs~ The corset was tight and a pain by the time I got home but i would do it again by yar! I have a lot of people who had saved their game. I so want to do that again at a bigger con!

Yes I love being able to cosplay...If I had unlimited fundage and talent I would go around to every con and dress up...And buy more anime and manga than I already have...And more souvenirs than I already have...I should post them too when I finish organizing my stuff. I don't want to be a complete slob in front of the internet peeps do I?

Talking about peeps I love those marshmallow yellow bundles of doom. I eat their heads first...Does anybody else do that? Easter...The last venue to get chocolate before Halloween, which if I don't get out of the house before then I probably be out trick-or-treating again...Amazingly out here no one cares how old you are and dumps enough candy to have a diabetic coma in the car with. Frankly stating me sister and I gots a green garbage bag full each, and we came home early and got out late. Even still, I think my peers don't look too highly for me continuing to do that and I'm setting a bad example. Oh well free candy!

1 comment:

. said...

YIPPEE!!! I love the pics! Your cosplay is outstanding!! I think I am actually going to do it for the first time for the cons coming up this summer!