Friday, November 09, 2007

NaNoWriMo

Yes, I have been back to writing again. Unfortunately not to the speed that a NaNoWriMo champion needs to be at. A lot of my time is split between driving and working so I have two major excuses as to why I am both coming up with a crappy story and not getting as much done.
1. I am typing it on the computer at work. Therefore the file is at work. To type at home is redundant because I don't have the file there and my sister is stealing the computer 90% of the time this last week and a half.
2. I am therefore writing much of the story out long hand. Which is for me a lot slower and not time effective. It should be interesting to see where I end up in another three weeks.

1 comment:

bb said...

Your doing NaNoWriMo too? A good NaNoWriMo friend says "No Excuses!" You'll get there only in relation to how bad you want to get to 50,000 words and the fancy NaNoWriMo patch for you blog.
!!!GANBARE!!