Friday, November 30, 2007

Just a note...

I'm now announcing that there is no possible way for me to complete my NaNoWriMo in time.
I would like to thank those who supported me in their thoughts or in my own.
Special shout out to my sister who had fun translating my handwritten notes into a finished typed copy. I had fun trying to figure out what she typed to make sense once more when it was placed in the final copy.

I would like to say that it was an experience in many ways and I'm better equipped for another try next year.

Over December and January I am going to try to "edit" this monster and paste it up on my story blog. For those who care to read it look for it there. For those who are worried about my story getting stolen from there, don't worry I know myself better than that. What is posted there will be nothing compared to it if I publish it. Perhaps I will paste the NaNoWriMo edition on there. That will screw everyone up. If I forget about editing it, the manuscript will be locked away with the other ones I have done. Gah.

NaNoWriMo Word Count at the end of this blog: 21,631
Point in story: About 1/3 of the way there, unless I get into a real long scene
Chapters: 12 to date
Species: At least 8, with mention of more with more to come
Blondes: 2
Redheads: 1
Paragraphs: 364
Characters with spaces: 114,413
Backstories: At least three, maybe four at this point.
Brain & Body Status: Dead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.