Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Six years of Bennifer

News: Today is the anniversary of Ben and I. It's been fun.

Old News: Yay for Canada and the games! Two Golds so far. I was fortunate to be able to watch some of the games on the tele. Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch it at home for some reason there is something that is blocking the station and I cannot pull it up.

Old News: We have walls! We are dry-walling and taping so now the walls at least stopped looking like a forest of timber and like the few rooms that it was planned to be.

Old News: Welcome to A Taste of Animethon! I've been working hard over projects that will be up for sale. Items include bookmarks, cell phone charms, earrings, stickers and drawings. I'm now begging for people to come buy my stuff!

New News: I am looking for a laptop. I need some advice: Which one should I get? A 15+ in screen laptop or a small notebook? Both I would get an armor shell so i can toss it into my bag for school.

No News: Yet to have any news for my health so once more I go plugging along in the dark. Stupid doctors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the 6 years together!!!!!!!!! =)

And yay for two golds! I try to watch as many as I can, but I'm mostly into the hockey matches and the figure skating. Boo-boo to Patrick Chan, our best Canadian figure skater who will now, probably, not even make it on to the podium. =/ !!

So good to hear from you again!