Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Why must things change?

OK I know I haven't been blogging as much as I would like or as much as I should.  Sorry Real Life is still being a hair up my nose and I appologize.  Either way I doubt that this message will meet with those who I personally know and would respond back anyways, but I still say sorry.

First off, why did blogger change?  It looks stupid now for publishing.  Go away for a bit and they change things on me.

Second thing that has changed and I am starting to really miss now is Shonen Jump.  In April they concluded their monthly magazine in order to present everything online.  Fine and dandy but you pay to read it online and it expires, therefore it doesn't stick around forever.  Secondly, if I wanted to read manga online I would've forgone BUYING Shonen Jump and all the other hard copy magazines that proudly line my bookshelves and went to mangafox or any other fan converted manga site and got them for free.  I'm tired of comic book companies believing that if they force the online issue that everyone will bleet and go like little sheep over to the internet.  There is still perople who love the smell and feel of paper, the freedom of being without a screen.  But I guess I'm now too old fashioned for everything that is new and now!

Either way I will stop my rants short because this new publishing thing with blogger is bugging me so I bid you all adieu!

No comments: